Specialized services

an image of a person writing with a laptop nearby
There are a lot of options to start or expand your business in Canada and eventually become a Canadian citizen. If you have sufficient funds and required business experience, you may be eligible to apply.
a chef holding a cup
Are you an employer looking to hire foreign workers for your business? Please get in touch with us to evaluate your options.
A man standing on the edge of a mountain
We can help you resolve your inadmissibility issues, including criminal, health, inadmissible family member, non-compliance to IRPA and other inadmissibility.

Our Services


Express entry (Federal Skilled Worker, Federal Skilled Trades, Canadian Experience Class), Family, spousal, common-law partner & conjugal partner sponsorship, Parents, Grand parents & other relatives sponsorship, Provincial Nominee Programs, Caring for people with high medical needs and children.


Educational institution matching, study permit application, study permit extension, restoration of status.


Work Permit applications, Labor Market Impact Analysis (LMIA), Post Graduate Work Permit, Open Work Permit, Intra-company transfer, corporate business visa, Global Talent Stream, Low Skilled/Low Wage Pilot, Agricultural workers, Work Permit Extensions, Religious and charitable work visas.


Visit visa for tourists, visiting family, parents visit visa, parents and grand parents super visa, eTA, invitation letter and Temporary Resident Permits.


Criminal rehabilitation, medical inadmissibility, record suspension, visa refusal appeals, Immigration Appeal Division, Immigration Division, Refugee Protection Division and Refugee Appeals Division hearings. Applications for Temporary Resident Permits.

Business & Investors

Investor visa, entrepreneur visa, PNP business visas, start-up visa and Federal-self employed visa.

Latest Articles