IRCC has announced New Home child care & home support worker pilot program for five years. There is no LMIA required for this program, only a job offer from a Canadian Employer. Other requirements are as follows:
- Job offer from a Canadian Employer (NO LMIA required).
- Previous experience or training as a care providor
- Occupation codes 4411 and 4412
- English Language requirements: CLB 5
- Education: At least 1 year post-secondary
- Must be admissible to Canada
The family members of the applicant can also apply for a study or work permit. If the applicant has a job offer in either of the two NOCs above, and doesn’t have any past experience, he will apply for a work permit and PR togethar, and pay all the fee, submit medical examination results, Police certificates, IELTs, ECA etc. Once the worker gains 24 months of full time work experience in Canada in either of the above two NOCs, in 36 months, the applicant will submit proof of this experience and IRCC will resume processing their PR application.
This program is not employer specific, one can work for any employer within the above two NOCs.
To learn more, and to apply please get in touch with us below: