If you are living in Canada, either as a student, worker or an immigration i.e. Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen, you can invite your parents to come visit you in Canada. Even if you were not the principal applicant when applying for immigration and you do not have any income of your own, rather you rely on your spouse’s income, you can still invite your parents or parents-in-law.

They will be issued a multiple entry visa in which they can stay in Canada for up to 6 months at a time. We can also apply for there visa extension to extend their stay beyond 6 months. Another option is to apply for Super Visa where your parents or grand parents can stay in Canada for up to 2 years at a time.

To start the process, send us an email info@pcici.ca or call us +16478615080.