Here’s a summary video of the new Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot program and the links to the jobs available will be posted here.
The basic requirements for the program are as follows:
- Have relevant work experience or be a graduate from that community
- Meet the language requirements of :
- CLB 6 or higher for NOC 0 or A
- CLB 5 or higher for NOC B
- CLB 4 or higher for NOC C & D
- At least high school education
- Have min. settlement funds as per LICO.
- Have a job offer form a participating employer in one of the communities
- Develop a settlement plan to show your intent to live in that community
- Be nominated from the particular community to apply for permanent residence
Details on how to apply have not been published yet by IRCC, please check back soon. The communities are expected to start accepting applications from the start of 2020.
Meanwhile, you can explore the websites of the communities by clicking on their names below: