Legal residents of 5 countries can benefit from a fast processing of their study permits through the student direct stream. Through this program, study permits can be processed in little as 20 calendar days.
The 5 countries participating in the student direct stream are:
- The Philippines
Note, if you are a citizen of the above countries but don’t reside in these countries, you’re not eligible for this program.
Here are the main requirements in order to be eligible for this program.
- Acceptance letter from a post-secondary institute in Canada (Designed Learning Institute)
- Proof of payment of first year’s tuition fee
- Live outside of Canada at the time of application, i.e. legal resident of one of the 5 countries above
- Have a Guaranteed Investment Certificate of 10,000 Canadian Dollars
- Medical exam & police certificate (If required)
- Most recent secondary or post-secondary school transcript(s)
- Language score of CLB 7 or above i.e. 6 each in IELTS
Are you interested in studying in Canada? Do you want to benefit from the student direct stream? Please get in touch today for professional help with your application from a ICCRC Regulated Immigration Consultant.