Would you like your parents and grand parents to come stay with you longer? A super visa is the perfect option through which they can come live with you for up to 2 years at a time without having to exit Canada. You do need to meet a certain income requirement based on your family size. They must also have private health insurance for at least one year with coverage of at least 100,000 CAD and must go through a medical exam from an IRCC panel physician.

Are you looking for a permanent option instead? You might want to consider parents and grandparents sponsorship.

Get in touch with us to start the process.